Scyon Stria Cladding
Showing all 5 results
Scyon Stria CladdingLooking for the perfect cladding to give your next project an effortlessly beautiful appearance? Do you want a cladding that’s got a great aesthetic yet is still fully functional? If so, James Hardie’s Scyon Stria Cladding is the perfect choice for you.
What makes Scyon Stria Cladding so great?Like most James Hardie products, you’ll receive a variety of benefits when building with Scyon Stria Cladding.
- Sturdy and durable. Scyon fibre cement is designed for heavy-duty performance, so you can rest assured your cladding will be tough and long-lasting.
- Quick installation. Despite its thickness, Scyon Stria Cladding is easy to work with and install. It is lightweight, easy to cut and is pre-primed and ready to paint. It can be gun-nailed to timber framing or screwed to light gauge steel frames.
- Scyon Stria Cladding is not only fire-resistant, but it’s also specially made to withstand less optimal coastal conditions, making it a great alternative to timber and other less durable cladding options.
- Cost-effective. James Hardie products are designed for builders who want quality materials that don’t break the bank. Further, they’re incredibly long-lived and low-maintenance, meaning that you won’t have to worry about replacing cladding every few years.
- Scyon Stria Cladding can be used for a number of things, from colourful feature walls, remodelling or even full cladding. Cladding is available in wide, skinny and vertical styles to allow you to achieve the ideal appearance for your project.