In the first instance, if you require a Return or Exchange, please send an email outlining your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
With a receipt
• We can provide a refund
• All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
• Receipts must be valid and intact
All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Note: The original credit card must be present to gain a refund.
Without a receipt
• We can provide a store credit or an exchange for ‘like’ goods.
• All goods for exchange must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
• Positive identification will be required.
If you are an Account customer and presenting goods for return or exchange, a copy of the original invoice must be presented in-store along with the goods to arrange an Account Credit.
An additional re-stocking fee may apply.
Commercial quantities are not generally returnable.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange on the following items:
• Custom made products
• Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request
• Toilet Seats, if packaging has been opened (for health reasons)
• Tinted Paint (if you change your mind on the colour)
• Special Orders
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, Blacktown Building Supplies and its suppliers provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We recommend you retain your receipt, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us. Our Team Members will be able to advise you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available.