Scyon Axon Cladding
Showing all 4 results
Blacktown Building Supplies - Scyon Axon CladdingWant the look and feel of vertical timber without the hassle? You might want to consider Scyon Axon Cladding. Another fabulous James Hardie product, Axon cladding is the perfect way to introduce a beautiful, contemporary vertical joint timber look to your project at a fraction of the time and cost that timber would. Whether you use it for external or internal walls, you’ll be amazed at the clean lines and modern style that you can achieve with Axon cladding.
What is Scyon Axon Cladding?Axon cladding is made of an advanced cement composite that’s both lightweight and rated for heavy-duty performance. It’s termite, rot and fire-resistant and can last for years when installed and maintained correctly.
Why Use Axon Cladding?Like most James Hardie products, Axon cladding is a great alternative to other cladding and lining options such as timber. It is:
- Easy to work with – cuts easily, can be installed with a nail gun and comes pre-primed for a quick finish
- Cost-effective – only requires two technicians for preparation and installation
- Simple to install – stepped shiplap runs along the edges of Axon cladding, making installation easy and seamless
- Durable – unlike real timber, it is less prone to shrinking and swelling and also resists termites, rot and moisture
- Perfect for any setting – whether you want to add interest to the exterior of a building or are looking for a dramatic finish inside, Axon cladding is a perfect choice thanks to its beautiful modern look, clean finish and intriguing detail