Showing all 4 results
Blacktown Building Supplies - Cypress Pine Flooring
Cypress Pine FlooringNothing adds value to a home like beautiful hardwood flooring – but it can get expensive quickly. Though technically considered a softwood, cypress pine flooring is still plenty tough and is a great alternative to traditional hardwoods. Cypress works well with most lightweight construction projects and is much more durable than other woods. With great value and a great appearance, our cypress pine is the perfect solution to your flooring needs.
Why Choose Australian Cypress Pine?Cypress pine is a great flooring solution for many construction projects, thanks to the variety of benefits it has to offer. Are you thinking about using cypress pine in your next project? If not, here’s why you should:
- Adds character to the room – Our cypress pine is a warm, yellow-brown hue with plenty of darker knots that will add interest and character to your space.
- Affordable – Unlike most hardwoods, cypress is great for building on a budget and is readily available from most building suppliers.
- Easy to utilise – Cypress is an excellent choice for sawing and machining. It holds nails well, making it easy to work with.
- Durable – Thanks to its tight grain and dense composition, not only does cypress look great, but it also is less prone to shrinkage.
- Resistant – Cypress offers a natural resistance to insects, including termites.