CSR Anticon Roofing Blanket Heavy Duty Foil
Got a metal roof? Combining glasswool and reflective insulation in a single product, Bradford Anticon has been specifically designed to provide superior thermal insulation, noise reduction and condensation control for metal roofs.
Bradford Anticon is specifically designed for temperature control in homes with metal roofs.
It is comprised of a glasswool blanket adhered to a foil facing. This reduces radiant heat entering a home during summer, and helps prevent condensation in winter. Installing Bradford Anticon under your metal roof also helps reduce unwanted noise from heavy rain and other sources by up to 13dB.
Bradford Anticon is available in a variety of thicknesses so you can choose the level of insulation that best suits your needs.
Install under metal roofs to reduce heat transfer, control condensation and reduce noise caused by rain.
Features and Benefits
- Keeps homes cooler in summer
- Prevents heat loss in winter
- Provides effective condensation control
- Saves on energy costs
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduces noise transfer into your home caused by rain
- Environmentally sound – made from up to 65% recycled content
- Helps meet BCA energy efficiency requirements