VELUX GPL is an openable, dual action roof window designed for in-reach applications and developed for use in attics and lofts to maximise roof top views and ventilation.
- Opens in two ways: the bottom handle allows for top-hung opening; while a short pull on the top control bar operates the filtered vent flap for passive ventilation even while the window is shut. A longer pull allows the sash to rotate 180° for ease of cleaning the outer pane from inside the room.
- White pre-painted pine sash and frame
- Complete with outer aluminium cappings and flashings for tile or corrugated iron roofs.
- Available in 5 sizes
- Laminated double glazing as standard
- Insect screen available as extra
Price includes: Flashing for single window in corrugated iron or tile roof (not suitable for metal profiles such as Klip-Lok, Trimdek). For roofs below 15° pitch, roof windows need to be raised to 15° and custom flashed. VELUX can assist with technical advice and drawings. Roof Windows can only be installed as per orientation depicted above.