VELUX GGL is an openable, centre-pivoting roof window for in-reach applications used to bring natural light and air into attics or lofts where ventilation is required.
- A short pull on the top control bar allows filtered passive ventilation even while the window remains shut.
- A second pull on the control bar allows the window to rotate for maximum ventilation – and up to 180º for cleaning the outer pane from inside the room.
- White pre-painted pine sash and frame
- Complete with outer aluminium cappings and flashings for tile or corrugated iron roofs.
- Available in 5 sizes
- Laminated double glazing as standard
- Insect screen available as extra
Price includes: Flashing for single window in corrugated iron or tile roof (not suitable for metal profiles such as Klip-Lok, Trimdek). For roofs below 15° pitch, roof windows need to be raised to 15° and custom flashed. VELUX can assist with technical advice and drawings. Roof Windows can only be installed as per orientation depicted above.