Uni-Grout is a general purpose cementitious grout complying with Class A requirements of SAA MP20 part 3. Shrinkage compensation takes place during the setting period.
Uni-Grout uses Portland cement as the primary binder and special additives to produce the non-shrink characteristics through gas expansion. The formulation is chloride and iron free.
Typical applications – for use in all general purpose grouting applications such as:
- Structural steel grouting (eg base plates)
- Precast panel and pipe jointing
- Block and void filling
- Uses: applications requiring a dry pack, plastic or fluid consistency
- Yield: one 20 kg bag will cover one square metre to a depth of 12 milimeteres at fluid consistency or approximately 100 x 20 kg bags per cubic metre (at plastic consistency)
- Can be used in applications requiring a dry pack, plastic or fluid consistency
- Ready-to-use, premixed product – just add clean water
- Can achieve high early strength (17 MPa after 24 hours at plastic consistency)
- An easy workable mix that will not excessively bleed or segregate under normal conditions
- Contains no added chlorides
- Is non-rusting nor staining