KevaKlip is a quick and easy-to-use concealed fixing system for ModWood decking, delivering a wonderfully clean deck without a single screw or nail in sight. Each clip accommodates multiple decking boards, whilst the fixed-pitch system ensures perfectly even spacing – it’s almost idiot-proof!
Aside from the obvious aesthetic advantage, Snap-LOC KlevaKlips accelerate the installation process dramatically … up to three times faster than traditional concealed fixing methods. The new Snap-LOC clips allow the boards to be snapped into position by applying the weight of your body to the board, you just “walk” them into the clip. The teeth of the clip are designed to flex under downward pressure from the board, then snap into the groove to lock the board in place. Dead simple.
Manufactured from UV-stabilised high quality engineered impact modified nylon, the Snap-LOC clip is designed to last for the life of your deck. They also fix directly to steel joists, eliminating the need to first secure a batten to the joist. The absence of any top fixing also means water cannot penetrate nail or screw holes, prolonging the life for your deck.
Whichever way you look at it, these inventive galvanised clips are set to change the decking industry. KlevaKlip Snap-LOC clips and ModWood decking – the ultimate, aesthetically-appealing, maintenance-free deck!
- Snap-LOC clever concealed fixing system
- 559mm x 40mm engineered nylon clip
- Designed to take 6 x 88mm ModWood decking boards
- Great looking result, high aesthetic appeal
- Fixed-pitch system automatically sets gaps between boards for ultimate consistency
- Automatically permits expansion and contraction
- Extremely easy installation, almost impossible to get wrong
- Up to three times faster installation than traditional methods of concealed fixing
- Suitable for timber or steel joists – direct fixing to steel joists without the need for a timber batten
- Suitable for high-corrosion environments
- 40 per box