Friday 20th March 2020: As the world monitors the spread of COVID-19, Blacktown Building Supplies is committed to the health and safety of our team members, suppliers, and customers.
Our doors are certainly still open so we are able to provide the same levels of service and delivery, as before this health crisis.
Mon – Fri 6:30am – 5:30pm | Sat 7:00am – 3:30pm | Sun: 9:00am – 3:00pm
You can also order online at www.blacktownbuildingsupplies.com.au or call our store on 1300 554 775.
Coronavirus safety tips:
• Keep your hands clean by washing them often with soap and water or using hand sanitiser
• Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, or nose as the virus can enter your body if it’s on your hands and you rub your eyes or touch your nose or mouth
• Maintain social distance when you can, 1.5 metres between you and others is good
• If you think a surface may be infected, clean it with simple disinfectant to kill the virus and protect yourself and others
• Sneeze and cough into your elbow rather than your hand
• Use disposable tissues
• Keep your distance from those who are coughing and sneezing
• Stay home if you are unwell and call, not visit, your own GP or call Healthdirect on 1800 022 222 for advice.
To protect our team members, I would ask that if you visit our store or receive a delivery from one of our drivers that you would also follow the above safety tips.
If you are otherwise experiencing symptoms of this virus, or have been in direct contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from visiting our store or come in contact with one of our delivery drivers.
I would like to reiterate, that Blacktown Building Supplies is open for business and we look forward to assisting you with all your Timber, Building Supplies and Hardware needs.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please call us on 1300 554 775.
Team at Blacktown Building Supplies