Steel Stair Stringers Galintel Galvanised Various Sizes
Galintel Dual Stair Stringers are available configured for 1 to 17 treads. Engineered to provide structurally sound accessibility with up to 5mm RHS thickness, the universal stair stringer design is solid under foot-traffic producing minimum bounce.
Supplied in pairs with tread mounting brackets welded in place, ready for installation. They are fully hot dip galvanized fro long life & are ready to cas-in or with the addition of the optional bolt-down bracket they can be bolted in position.
- Convenient & easy to install.
- Available off the shelf in 1 to 17 tread stringer pairs
- Fully hot dip galvanised to AS/NZS4680
- Standard 175mm rise & 250mm going at an angle of 35 degrees.
- Designed to take a maximum tread width of 1000mm
- To comply with BCA a tread depth of 50mm minimum is required.
- Optional accessories including Brackets & Steel Stair Treads
- Labelled & Bar Coded
- Superior performance
- Easy transportation, storage and handling
- Long life and durability
- Simple design
- Cost effective
- Easy identification
- Peace of mind