MAXSEAL White is a cement-based mortar with special additives and controlled aggregates. Once cured, it becomes a suitable waterproof coating for use on concrete, brick, concrete block, masonry substrates.
- Waterproofing and coating of drinking water tanks.
- Waterproofing of swimming pools.
- Waterproofing of tunnels, galleries, basements and elevator pits subjected to high water pressure.
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete in water treatment plants, setting tanks, etc.
- Coating for waterproofing of dams and retaining walls.
- Waterproof coating for façades and wall faces, concrete blocks and prefabricated panels.
- Restoration and waterproofing of channels.
- Waterproofing and decorative finish for silos and cooling towers in thermal power plants.