Maxgrip is a mixture of cements and selected special additives and aggregates. A pourable, cement-base, non-shrinking, quick-setting hydraulic compound.
Water/Sewer Management, Road/Rail, Construction Building/Swimming Pool Industry, Bridge Building, Councils, Heavy Industry, Mining, Steel, Defence Forces.
- Setting anchor bolts, rail posts, signposts. Parking meters, reinforcing rods and fixtures.
- Heavy machinery anchoring, hooks, pulleys.
- Park seats, bridge railings, partitions.
- Safety rails, hand rails, balustrades.
- Flag and light poles.
- Quick setting – 15 minutes.
- Stronger than concrete in one hour.
- Grey Colour matching perfectly with concrete. Makes structurally sound bonds.
- Add water only – easy use.
- Waterproofs surface to which it is applied.
- Non-toxic. Odourless.
- Ideal for badly ventilated areas. Pourable.
- Contains no sulphur or Iron particles, will not oxidise.